Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Between Worlds series.
- #1: Between Worlds 1: The Move (large print) (Paperback): $16.89
- #2: Between Worlds 2: The Distance (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Between Worlds 3: The First Step (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Between Worlds 4: What Friends Do (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Between Worlds 5: Hide and Seek (large print) (Paperback): $20.79
- #6: Between Worlds 6: Missing Home (large print) (Paperback): $23.39
- #7: Between Worlds 7: What Will Come (Paperback): $11.99
Two teens, a century apart, struggle to learn what love and fathers are really all about.
That does it, Juliana vows. It's Operation How to Train Your Father, full speed ahead. After years of making do with texts and phone calls while Dad was driving his transport truck for days, sometimes weeks, at a time, Juliana had thought she desperately wanted him home. That was before he wanted her to wear shorts down to her ankles and study 30 hours a day. But when a family secret derails her plans, Juliana discovers there's more to her father than she could have ever imagined.
Elisabeth is breaking with tradition by getting her bangs cut for the very first time in her life when she hears Tata will be coming home early from America How can she show him how much she loves him? She'll put on the best welcome-home celebration ever, that's it. When a family crisis strikes, though, Elisabeth fears she'll never learn how to show her father just how much he really means to her.
A Father's Journey is the eighth instalment in Lori Wolf-Heffner's contemporary/historical series, Between Worlds. Join Juliana and Elisabeth as they find family love in unexpected places.