Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Between Worlds series.
- #1: Between Worlds 1: The Move (large print) (Paperback): $20.79
- #2: Between Worlds 2: The Distance (large print) (Paperback): $20.79
- #3: Between Worlds 3: The First Step (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Between Worlds 4: What Friends Do (large print) (Paperback): $23.39
- #5: Between Worlds 5: Hide and Seek (large print) (Paperback): $23.39
- #6: Between Worlds 6: Missing Home (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: Between Worlds 8: A Father's Journey (Paperback): $13.99
Time will march forward, no matter how terrifying the future seems.
During a nursing home visit with her school's dance group, Juliana catches a frightening glimpse into Opa's possible future. Her grades begin to slip because she can't study, worries of her grandfather's future overcoming her. After everything she's learned so far about how troubles were soothed in the past, Juliana hopes her great-grandmother's sketchbook can help her again.
When Elisabeth's mother suffers a terrible loss, Omama moves in to help the family while Mammi recovers. Living with Omama's strict rules and discipline is already hard, but when Omama disapproves of Stefan, the kind man Elisabeth likes, because he lost an arm in the war, Elisabeth must find a way to convince Omama that she can determine her own fate.
While trying to be brave in the face of uncertainty, both girls must learn to embrace the changes the future may bring and to stand up for the future they believe in.
What Will Come is the seventh book in Lori Wolf-Heffner's contemporary/historical series, Between Worlds. For those who love history, the arts, and family ties, pick up a copy of What Will Come and enjoy a story that crosses generations.