Part of the Art of Coloring series, which has sold over 2 million copies across the U.S.
Whether a skilled artist or an everyday dabbler of drawings and doodles, fans of all ages will enjoy these stunning pen-and-ink illustrations of beautiful landscapes, elaborate patterns, and memorable characters from Disney’s hit animated feature films themed to cute and cuddly animals.
- a board cover with double metallic foil stamping
- 100 images to inspire creativity and relaxation
Collect the entire Art of Coloring series!
- Art of Coloring: Mickey & Minnie
- Art of Coloring: Descendants 2 A Wickedly Cool Coloring Book
- Art of Coloring: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Art of Coloring: Golden Girls
- Art of Coloring: Muppets
- Art of Coloring: Beauty and the Beast
- Art of Coloring: Disney Villains
- Art of Coloring: Disney Animals
- Art of Coloring: Disney Princess
- Art of Coloring: Disney Frozen
- Art of Coloring: Star Wars
- Art of Coloring: Maps of the Disney Parks - 36 Postcards to Inspire Creativity
- Art of Coloring: Poster Art of the Disney Parks - 36 Postcards to Inspire Creativity
"Most of the pictures in this book are patterned and extremely intricate, but for those less interested in minute detail, the bolder character outlines can still be filled in and the smaller patterns just absorbed into the whole. There is plenty to keep a keen colorer busy, and this book even affords the an opportunity for family coloring. The large size of the book makes it easy to share with a family member or friend, with one working on one side of the book while the other colors the opposite page."—<strong>Seattle Book Review</strong>