Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #2: Dork Diaries 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 8: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Dork Diaries 11: Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Hardcover): $13.99
- #12: Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Hardcover): $13.99
- #13: Dork Diaries 13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #14: Dork Diaries 14: Tales from a Not-So-Best Friend Forever (Hardcover): $13.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (CD-Audio): $24.99
Nikki Maxwell is starting eighth grade at a new school—and her very first diary is packed with hilarious stories and art in this SUPER SQUEE first book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series!
Nikki confesses all in her first diary ever: her epic battle with her mom for an iPhone, meeting her new soon-to-be BFFs Chloe and Zoey, falling for adorably sweet crush Brandon, dealing with her zany little sister Brianna’s antics—and the immediate clashes with mean girl MacKenzie, who becomes Nikki’s rival in a school-wide art competition.
Nearly 30 million books in print worldwide!
About the Author
Rachel Renée Russell is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Dork Diaries, an international blockbuster series chronicling the life and misadventures of middle school students, Nikki Maxwell and her best friends Chloe and Zoey. With humor and wit, Rachel’s books encourage tweens to embrace their individuality and always let their inner dork shine through. The Dork Diaries series has been translated into forty-two languages worldwide and its characters are as diverse as the millions of tweens who read the books. With more than fifty-five million books in print, the series has garnered such honors as two Kids’ Book Choice Awards, an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work for Children, the Milner Award for Children’s Literature, and a Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Book of the Year nomination. Rachel is also the author of a second New York Times bestselling series, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly, which received a Kids’ Book Choice Award. Her daughter, Nikki Russell, is the illustrator for both book series. The mother-daughter team has released nineteen consecutive New York Times bestsellers.