On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Weird but True series.
- #2: Weird But True Sports: 300 Wacky Facts About Awesome Athletics (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: National Geographic Kids Ultimate Weird but True 3: 1,000 Wild and Wacky Facts and Photos! (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: Weird But True 2: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Weird But True 4: Expanded Edition (Library Binding): $23.63
- #6: Weird But True 4: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Weird But True 6: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #8: Weird But True 7: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Weird But True 8: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
Did you know that ears are self-cleaning, or that itching is contagious? It's all totally weird ... but true!
The world can be a pretty wacky place! Kids will have a blast exploring just HOW wacky in the 10th book in the wildly popular Weird But True series, full of 350 surprising and amazing facts. Topics include science, space, weather, geography, food, pop culture, and just about everything else under the sun, presented with fascinating photos and illustrations. This quirky little reference is so much fun, kids forget they're learning.
About the Author
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, website, apps, games, toys, television series and events and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core.