Other Books in Series
- #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire #1) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire #2) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Wings of Fire: The Hidden Kingdom: A Graphic Novel (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #4: The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire #4) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #5: The Brightest Night (Wings of Fire #5) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire #6) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, Book 7) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire, Book 8) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, Book 11) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, Book 12) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, Book 13) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire, Book 14) (Hardcover): $16.99
The #1 New York Times bestselling series is hotter than ever, and this thrilling conclusion to the Lost Continent Prophecy arc is a must-read!
With talons united . . .
Luna has always wanted to change the world -- to fix it, to free it -- even if she’s never actually known how. Now that all of dragon - and humankind are in mortal danger, Luna is flying back home to Pantala with a team of dragons on a rescue mission, determined to be brave and useful.
But saving a continent isn’t as easy as a prophecy makes it sound, and “facing a great evil” definitely requires more than the fiery silk that Luna is uniquely able to create. As she fights her way to the abyss that hides the dark roots poisoning Pantala, Luna must uncover a long-buried secret and unite her friends, her enemies, and her own powers. If she doesn’t, she won’t get to change the world. She’ll have to say goodbye to it -- forever.
About the Author
TUI T. SUTHERLAND is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Wings of Fire series, the Menagerie trilogy, and the Pet Trouble series, as well as a contributing author to the bestselling Spirit Animals and Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two awesome sons, and two very patient dogs. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at tuibooks.com.
Praise for The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire, Book Two):
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." -- School Library Journal
Praise for The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, Book One):
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes Wings of Fire a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy fans." -- Booklist
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is entertaining." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the page-turning excitement." -- Library Media Connection
"A thrilling new series for dragon-lovers." -- Austin Family