Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Will Trent series.
- #3: Undone: Will Trent (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Broken: A Novel (Will Trent #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Fallen: A Novel (Will Trent #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Criminal: A Novel (Will Trent #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Unseen: A Novel (Will Trent #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: The Kept Woman: A Will Trent Thriller (Paperback): $17.99
- #9: The Last Widow: A Will Trent Thriller (Paperback): $17.99
- #10: The Silent Wife: A Will Trent Thriller (Hardcover): $28.99
- #11: After That Night: A Will Trent Thriller (Hardcover): $32.00
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • “A superior crime novel.”—The Washington Post
WATCH WILL TRENT ON ABC
Ansley Park is one of Atlanta’s most upscale neighborhoods—but in one gleaming mansion, in a teenager’s lavish bedroom, a girl has been savagely murdered. And in the hallway, her mother stands amid shattered glass, having killed her daughter’s attacker with her bare hands. Detective Will Trent of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation is one of the first on the scene. Trent soon sees something that the Atlanta cops are missing, something in the trail of blood, in a matrix of forensic evidence, and in the eyes of the stunned mother.
When another teenage girl goes missing, Trent knows that this case, which started in the best of homes, is about to cut quick and deep through the ruins of perfect lives broken wide-open: where human demons emerge with a vengeance.
About the Author
Karin Slaughter is the New York Times and #1 internationally bestselling author of numerous thrillers, including Cop Town, Unseen, Criminal, Fallen, Broken, Undone, Fractured, Beyond Reach, Triptych, Faithless, and the e-original short stories “Snatched” and “Busted.” She is a native of Georgia.
“Heart-pounding . . . Slaughter brings the same raw energy and brutal violence that distinguishes her Grant County Series to this new series with chilling results, while Trent an Mitchell, a pair of complex and deeply flawed heroes, will leave fans clamoring for the next installment.”—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“Startling twists . . . [The detectives’] quirky relationship—as much as the increasingly intriguing investigation—fuels this fun read.”—People
“A superior crime novel . . . [Slaughter is] fiercely focused and one of the most talented young crime novelists.”—The Washington Post
“Fractured dazzles because it works on the level of both plot and character. . . . [And] the combination is unbeatable.”—Cleveland Plain-Dealer
“Unexpected twists and intriguing characters.”—Entertainment Weekly