Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Dollanganger series.
- #1: Flowers in the Attic: 40th Anniversary Edition (Dollanganger #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: Petals on the Wind (Dollanganger #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: If There Be Thorns (Dollanganger #3) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #4: Seeds of Yesterday (Dollanganger #4) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: Christopher's Diary: Secrets of Foxworth (Dollanganger #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Christopher's Diary: Echoes of Dollanganger (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Secret Brother (Dollanganger #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Beneath the Attic (Dollanganger #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Out of the Attic (Dollanganger #10) (Paperback): $16.99
- #11: Shadows of Foxworth (Dollanganger #11) (Paperback): $16.00
The inspiration behind Lifetime’s new miniseries event, Flowers in the Attic: The Origin.
Olivia dreamed of a sun-filled love, a happy life. Then she entered Foxworth Hall...
V.C. Andrews' thrilling new novel spins a tale of dreadful secrets and dark, forbidden passions—of the time before Flowers in the Attic began. Long before terror flowered in the attic, thin, spinsterish Olivia came to Virginia as Malcolm Foxworth's bride. At last, with her tall handsome husband, she would find the joy she had waited for, longed for. But in the gloomy mansion filled with hidden rooms and festering desires, a stain of jealous obsession begins to spread...an evil that will threaten her children, two lovely boys and one very special, beautiful girl. For within one innocent child, a shocking secret lives...a secret that will taint the proud Foxworth name, and haunt all their lives forever!
About the Author
One of the most popular authors of all time, V.C. Andrews has been a bestselling phenomenon since the publication of Flowers in the Attic, first in the renowned Dollanganger family series, which includes Petals on the Wind, If There Be Thorns, Seeds of Yesterday, and Garden of Shadows. The family saga continues with Christopher’s Diary: Secrets of Foxworth, Christopher’s Diary: Echoes of Dollanganger, and Secret Brother, as well as Beneath the Attic, Out of the Attic, and Shadows of Foxworth as part of the fortieth anniversary celebration. There are more than ninety V.C. Andrews novels, which have sold over 107 million copies worldwide and have been translated into twenty-five foreign languages. Andrews’s life story is told in The Woman Beyond the Attic. Join the conversation about the world of V.C. Andrews at Facebook.com/OfficialVCAndrews.