Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Casa de Espías (House of Spies): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #7) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #10: The Rembrandt Affair (Gabriel Allon #10) (Compact Disc): $16.49
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Paperback): $18.69
- #13: The English Girl (Gabriel Allon #13) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #14: The Heist (Gabriel Allon #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Hardcover): $30.79
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Paperback): $18.69
- #17: House of Spies (Gabriel Allon #17) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #18: The Other Woman Low Price CD: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #18) (CD-Audio): $21.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #20: The Order: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #20) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #21: The Cellist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #21) (Hardcover): $28.99
She was covered from head to toe in expensive wool and plaid, the sort of stuff one saw at the Burberry boutique in Harrods. She carried a leather bookbag rather than a nylon backpack. Her patent-leather ballet slippers were glossy and bright. She was proper, the new girl, modest. But there was something else about her. At an exclusive private school in Switzerland, mystery surrounds the identity of the beautiful raven-haired girl who arrives each morning in a motorcade fit for a head of state. She is said to be the daughter of a wealthy international businessman. In truth, her father is Khalid bin Mohammed, the much-maligned crown prince of Saudi Arabia. Once celebrated for his daring social and religious reforms, he is now reviled for his role in the murder of a dissident journalist. And when his only child is brutally kidnapped, he turns to the one man he can trust to find her before it is too late. What's done cannot be undone... Gabriel Allon, the legendary chief of Israeli intelligence, has spent most of his life fighting terrorists, including the murderous jihadists financed by Saudi Arabia. Prince Khalid--or KBM, as he is known-- has pledged to finally break the bond between the Kingdom and radical Islam. For that reason alone, Gabriel regards him as a valuable if flawed partner. Together they will become unlikely allies in a deadly secret war for control of the Middle East. The life of a child, and the throne of Saudi Arabia, hang in the balance. Both men have made their share of enemies. And both have everything to lose.